- Equatorial geocentric coordinates: RA/GHA, Declination for Sun, Moon, and navigational stars and planets .
- SD, HP
- GHA Aries
- Identification of stars and planets - it plots the visible sky from a position at a certain moment.
- Polar and horizon chart.
- Rise/set for Sun and Moon
- Meridian passage
- GAT, LAT, LMT
- Equation of time
Sidereal time (Aries):
- LHA, GAST, LAST
- Lunar distances
Manual and examples at the developer's website.
Nautical Almanac is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Nautical Almanac (version 3.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Nautical Almanac since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-16.
The latest version is 3.4 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-25.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-01-16
- Updated for Leap second (from 2017 January 1, 0h UTC, until further notice : UTC-TAI = - 37s ).
- Improved time picker
- Lunar distances almanac
- Leap second included (It will be introduced at the end of June 2015).
- Location included, (provider: GPS, Network), to initialize the position.
posted on 2015-12-21
v3.1,- Improved time picker,v3.0,- Lunar distances almanac,- Leap second included (It will be introduced at the end of June 2015).,- Location included, (provider: GPS, Network), to initialize the position.